The NYC Gathering

The NYC Gathering
Our Community

Thursday, August 25, 2011

OTHER THAN THAT LAST POST, I DO TAKE THIS ALL QUITE SERIOUSLY

See my post of August 13th. I have feelings about babies, children, adults, donors, surrogates, parents, families, medical ethics. My feelings did not end with the end of my fertility journey. I care how people are treated and I always have. Can I say this any more strongly?


There must be some way to balance the portrayal of the fertility industry other than blogging and one page statements by the organizations and individual insiders.


The mental health of the families already created by Third Party Reproduction is at stake. I'd like to see just one of them make a proactive statement about the less-than-positive outcome of full disclosure and stop talking about privacy vs secrecy and instead examine why its still not safe to do so.



No comments:

Post a Comment