The NYC Gathering

The NYC Gathering
Our Community

Friday, December 2, 2011

The importance of listening | oliviasview

Congratulations to Olivia on her 100th post. I have a lot to catch up on!

I have known about Olivia and her work through the Donor Conception Network and the literature on Telling and Talking, but have not read all that I would like to from all of the resources available such as her blog.Olivia has much to share about donor conception and parenting.

This is a lovely post, in that she has written something very balanced and understanding of the feelings so many of us, donor parents and children, are feeling. She obviously understands the need to be fully present conversations that might be difficult, to say the least, for many people.

As a friend once said to me, "Straight through the middle with love". I think that's what Olivia is saying here too.

http://oliviasview.wordpress.com/2011/11/26/the-importance-of-listening/

No comments:

Post a Comment