The NYC Gathering

The NYC Gathering
Our Community

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Resemblance Talk

Let me start by saying my beliefs about privacy vs secrecy have not changed- I believe they are the same. So here are some questions.


If I don't feel like talking about it, am I lying by omission? What's the difference between not feeling like talking about it and just not feeling safe with the person I'm not sharing it with. Or do I need to have a reason for not sharing in order to validate that I'm not in fact actively hiding something.


If I just nod or casually agree when someone says,so you were just the incubator and they haven't already guessed or heard through the grapevine that my kids were conceived via de, am I keeping a secret? Does this mean I am really ashamed if I don't "come out" every time?

No comments:

Post a Comment